INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect personally identifiable information about you such as your full name, email address, phone number when you register for an account. If you choose to purchase a product from us you will consent to use of such personal information and we will process and collect your payment information. If you choose to register to opt in, we may send you promotional and service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by cancelling your account or opting out of the choice to receive emails.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
- When you place an order we need to collect your name, address, email and telephone number as well as the methods by which you intend to pay for goods. The information allows us to process your offer to purchase goods and delivery of said goods for you. Your e-mail address will be used to send you a notification of the status of your order. We will contact you by e-mail or telephone if there are any enquiries about the delivery.
- We may use your e-mail to provide you with information on products, services, promotions and special officer where you have indicated that this is acceptable by checking the box that you agree to these terms and conditions
- Your email address will not be used for any other purpose other than the stated above
- We use the information we collect to maintain our sites and TOWER London operations to send you marketing communications, respond to questions and concerns.
- You may wish to update, correct or delete your account information and preferences at any time by accessing your preference page. Click here to update your preferences now.
- By making an offer to purchase goods you consent to the information you provide to us being processed for any of the above purposes
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of any information given to us in order for us to process your order
- We will not gather or hold personal information about you unless given your express permission for us to do so. By placing an order you consent to any such use of this personal information
- No personal data will be passed to any third party, except to offer you the opportunity to purchase from us and to fulfill the delivery and payment of goods to you
- Your privacy and confidence will be respected at all times
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. www.tower-london.com uses the following cookies on this website for the following purposes: Full details of the cookies that we use (as of May 2012) are listed below.
|TOWER London||frontend||1st Party||To view if user is new to site.||Two Hours|
|3rd Party||These cookies enable Google Analytics. This helps us take site data to improve the website and your experience whilst on the website, and to tailor marketing to you.||Up to Two Years|
www.tower-london.com publishes Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on this website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser p lug-in available.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for TOWER London or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that TOWER London sells or buys any business or assets;
- If TOWER London or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of TOWER London, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: The Customer Services Manager, TOWER London, 16G Perseverance Works, 38 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8DD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the right to access the information which TOWER London holds about you. We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint) We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact the customer services team who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.